Most Effective Options for a Bathroom Remodel That Increases Your St. Louis Home’s Resale Value
If you are considering a bathroom remodel for your home in St. Louis, Missouri, or any surrounding community, it’s important to understand your options. Because the bathrooms in your home are so important to the overall usefulness and value of your home, any money you put into bathroom remodeling should be spent wisely. First and foremost, you want to select the proper bathroom remodeling contractor. This professional should be licensed, bonded, and insured, and the company should have an experienced staff and access to top-notch materials. Once you have secured these services, it’s time to put together the plan for your bathroom remodel.
When it comes to deciding what parts of your bathroom to remodel, think about functionality and durability. Replacing an outdated and damaged bathtub or shower with a new model that will look great and perform well for years to come is sure to give the entire space a facelift.
Some of the options for your bathroom remodel include:
- Tub to shower conversion – Perfect if your current tub is seldom utilized by anyone in your home for soaking these days
- Shower to tub conversion – A great bathroom remodel option for preparing your home to “age in place” and a smart way to make your bathroom safer
- Walk in tub – The ultimate in safety for anyone who is advancing in age or experience mobility-related issues
- Bathtub or shower liner – Quick, easy, and cost-effective alternative to full-scale replacement
- New vanities – For an updated look from the moment you enter the room
- Flooring – Instant boost in aesthetic appeal for your entire bathroom
Because the bathrooms of your home are so important to its overall value, it is important to take action if you think your bathrooms might need updating. If you have any questions or would like to speak with a professional bathroom remodel contractor, contact Patriot Sunrooms & Home Solutions today. We are a trusted source for a wide range of home improvement services for residents or St. Louis, Missouri, and the surrounding communities.